Construction related traffic notices are posted to this page. For up-to-date information on accident or emergency closures, follow the City of Morgantown Facebook and the Morgantown Police Department's Facebook pages.
These projects are short-term that will affect traffic for up to a week or less.
- The Morgantown Utility Board will close a portion of lower 3rd Street on Friday, May 7 and Monday, May 10 to install a stormwater line.
- Over the month of May, K&N will perform roadwork near the below addresses to repair the roadway after gasline repairs.
- 513 Madison Avenue
- 611 Brockway Ave
- 428 Park Street
- 233 Grant Avenue
- 1441 Anderson Avenue
- 792 Grand Street
- 1308 Parkview Drive
- 1235 Parkview Drive
- From May 5 to at latest June 5, F&M Contractors LLC will block Krepps Avenue to 380 Elmhurst Street for work on a private lot.
These are major projects that will affect traffic for several weeks or months and may see lane shifts or closures.
- 6th Street between Beechurst Avenue and McLane Avenue: 6th Street will be closed to through traffic from Beechurst Avenue to McLane Avenue for at least two weeks to allow for MUB to make repairs to waterlines.
- Eastern Avenue between Killarney Drive and Aspen Street: Eastern Avenue between Killarney Drive and Aspen Street will be reduced to one lane to allow Robey Excavating and Dominion Energy to replace gas lines through at least May 19 and potentially into July.
- Grove Street at Virginia Avenue: Beginning April 21, Public Works will begin work at Grove Street at Virginia Avenue. Impacts to traffic will be minimal until at least Monday, April 26.