Other Possible Applications
- Home Occupation Application - Conditional-use approval may be required for anyone who wants to open a business in their home within city limits. Contact the Planning Division for further information.
- Charitable Solicitation Application - Required for any Charities who would like to solicit to raise money within city limits.
- Commercial Solicitor's and Canvassers' License - Required for any business who will be soliciting or canvassing within city limits.
- Registration of Hawkers and Peddlers - Must be filled out if you are not a business, but intend to hawk or peddle merchandise within city limits.
- Application for Bill Poster - Handbill Distributor - Required for any commercial or non-commercial handbills to be distributed within city limits.
- Application for Business License: Massage Therapy - Required for any Massage Therapist who intends to situate their business within city limits.
- Sparkler and Novelty Registration - Required for any business that intends to sell sparklers or novelties within city limits.
- Coin Operated Device Application - Required for any automatic machine business that intends to distribute and manage coin-operated devices within city limits
- Soda machines, sanitary napkin machines, or other merchandise or service devices
- Lottery machines, jukeboxes, or other amusement or music devices
- Washers dryers, or other laundries and wash devices
- Application for Outdoor Dining - Required for any restaurant that intends to serve its customers on a deck within city limits.